She has written regular columns for The Guardian, The New Statesman, and published extensively on film in Filmwaves, Vertigo and Cineaste. She began writing a chronicle of her gender reassignment in 2010, for which she was longlisted for The Orwell Prize.
- "Ex-footballer whose unflinching account of undergoing gender reassignment surgery this summer won her a loyal audience. Her blog was longlisted for last year's Orwell Prize; also writes for New Statesman and The Guardian."
- https://outinsouthlondon.wordpress.com/2012/02/08/coming-up-juliet-jacques/ Out in South London Interview with Juliet Jaques
Partly based on a Wikipedia article.
- http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2010/jun/02/transgender-journey Juliet Jacques "A transgender journey: part one" The Guardian 2 June 2012.
- http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/series/transgender-journey "A transgender journey | Life and style" The Guardian
- http://www.newstatesman.com/writers/juliet_jacques "Juliet Jacques" The New Statesman
- http://theorwellprize.co.uk/longlists/filter/type-Blog%20Prize/year-2011/ "Long Lists" The Orwell Prize
- http://theorwellprize.co.uk/longlists/juliet-jacques/ "Juliet Jacques" The Orwell Prize
- http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/news/ios-pink-list-2012-journalists-8280457.html "IoS Pink List 2012: Journalists - News - People" The Independent 4 November 2012