The Kinsey Scale ranks people on a scale from 0, meaning exclusively heterosexual, to 6, meaning exclusively homosexual. People ranked from 2 to 4 are often classed as bisexual, while the range from 1 to 5 is more commonly recognised by bisexual advocates and organisations .
Bi History Resources
- The Bisexual History Project tweets and facebook posts "on this day" bisexual history information each day.
- Wikipedia has a history page predominantly about bi history in the USA.
- BiPhoria publishes a bi history timeline on their website.
- Jen Yockney's publication "Getting Bi In A Gay/Straight World" has a 3 page bisexual history timeline.
- This article is a stub. You can help the UK LGBT History Project by expanding it.
- Mike Szymanski, "Moving Closer to the Middle: Kinsey the Movie, and Its Rocky Road to Bisexual Acceptance." Journal of Bisexuality 8.3 (2008): 287-308
- BiPhoria, "Getting Bi In A Gay / Straight World (2011): 14