Lewisham's LGBT+ Group
From LGBT Archive
Revision as of 12:15, 22 June 2015 by Ross Burgess
Its aims were stated as:
- To increase LGBT+ visibility in Lewisham
- To raise awareness of LGBT+ safe-spaces, organisations, clubs and activities, in lewisham and the wider community.
- To create new community activity for the LGBT+ families and wider community.
- To advocate for inclusive and specialist services and support for the LGBT+ community.
- To foster a sense of community, pride and place for LGBT+ people, their families and allies.
- To help tackle all forms of discrimination faced by the LGBT+ community.
- http://lewishamlgbt.com/ website; as at October 2013 it contained only placeholder text.
- http://www.lgbtconsortium.org.uk/directory/lewishams-lgbt-group entry on the LGBT Consortium Directory. (dead link)