From LGBT Archive
Revision as of 09:04, 25 July 2017 by Ross Burgess
Bristol City Council.
Its main activities include:
- challenging homophobia and transphobia in Bristol and the wider community
- publicising information about local and national LGBT support groups
- promoting services, events and social groups targeted at local LGBT
- providing a platform for Forum members and LGBT communities to influence local consultations and policy making
- working with statutory agencies (Police, Fire Service, NHS, Local Authorities, etc) to ensure they comply with equality guidelines.