From LGBT Archive
Pink Press was a self-publishing company specialising in gay and lesbian books. It was part of the Indepenpress company, which ceased trading in May 2014.
Books published by Pink Press include:
- Another Sun Shines and Rowing in Eden by Annette de Burgh
- Sparks fly Upwards by Allison Peterson
- Letters to Charlotte by Caeia March
- Boys of Club Tiger by Mick Carter
- http://www.penpress.co.uk/. Accessed: 2015-12-19. (Archived by WebCite® at http://www.webcitation.org/6dtdcuMeB)
- http://www.indepenpress.co.uk/index.php?page=pinkpress (dead link: archived version available at https://web.archive.org/web/20130822073852/http://www.indepenpress.co.uk/index.php?page=pinkpress).