Brighton Gay Men's Chorus
From LGBT Archive
- Singing, the celebration of life and music through male voice harmonies
- Socialising, using this activity to develop social bonds that help people to feel connected with a sometimes lonely world
- Support, to be there for each other – both collectively and individually – when the chips are down, and to be there for the communities in which the chorus operates, too.
- This article is a stub. You can help the UK LGBT History Project by expanding it.
- http://www.brightongmc.org/about-us/ About us