Goldsmiths, University of London
From LGBT Archive
Revision as of 23:10, 16 September 2018 by Wessexman (MA in Queer History)
University of London. It was founded in 1891 as Goldsmiths' Technical and Recreative Institute, and became part of the University of London, as Goldsmiths' College, in 1904. It occupies a campus at New Cross in the London Borough of Lewisham.
In 2017 a M.A. in Queer History was offered as a course.